Saturday, July 12

objective

i've always felt like a runaway
like a gypsy lifestyle would suit me
but i've never actually done it
because do you know how much work goes in to running away?
sheesh. a lot.
plus, if you come back, then what?
 
i love to be spur of the moment. to a point.
but i have a really hard time doing anything without a safety net.
i've had safety nets in the form of humans, houses, retirement funds, furniture. 
psychological safety nets & mcD's iced coffee-- my two true vices.
that i think I'm almost ready to go without.
 
we have a plan, and i almost don't want to write about it. jinx it
we still have about 10 grand to save up
i've budgeted and it will take me until april to finish everything
so we are gonna go after easter
maybe for a month, or three
i don't know if i've ever had a goal this big
where the end result felt like it could change my entire life
 
there's so much to do in the meantime
it's like the idea of this trip is consuming every thought and action
I need to sell my furniture
figure out what to do with my car
finish my laser treatments
pay off a few small debts
maybe get my brows tattooed so i don't have to worry about make up
hahaha
apply for a leave of absence.
renew my passport
buy plane tickets
we will have a place to live for 2 weeks until we get settled
jobs basically lined up
new friends waiting for us
 
roatan, we're coming for you.




 photo FinalSIG_zps5ea99cea.png

No comments:

Post a Comment